If you have stains on your carpet, then it is very bad for you or your carpet. Spills of coffee, wine, or muddy footprints are very tough to remove from the carpet. These spills are very common to happen as the cause of the stains are the parts of our daily life.
And, surely there are many methods to clean various carpet stains. By doing them you will be able to save your carpets. Like you can tell your guests to open up their shoes outside the entrance. You can also use door mats or carpet protectors which will help you to prevent carpet stains. Let’s see some professional carpet cleaning to clean various carpet stains.
Regular vacuuming is enough for cleaning the upper surface of your carpets and maintaining their beauty. But, stains are something which you can remove easily just by doing regular vacuuming. Even if you use a very costly or big vacuum it will not help you to remove stains. You can also hire carpet cleaners or you can buy carpet cleaning solutions, but it can be costly for you. So, follow the below-discussed methods to clean various carpet stains.
Follow these methods to clean various carpet stains:
- You need to take spray bottles and fill one of those with water. And, in the other spray bottle mix ¼ teaspoon of dishwashing detergent with one cup of warm water.
- The second step is you need to spray a solution of detergent on a cloth and then, do dab the stained area on the carpet. When you notice that the stain is dissolving then, blot the area with the other clean area of the cloth. Keep doing this until you get visible results.
- Then, use the other spray bottle in which you have stored cold water, you need to spray cold water on another cloth, then again dab the spotted area which will completely rinse it out from your carpets.
- Using paper towels is also one of the methods to clean various carpet stains. All you need to do is place a paper towel on the spotted area, then, place a heavy pot or vase on top of it and leave it for the whole night. So, all the stains will get soaked up by the paper towel in the morning, remove the paper towel, and dry it in sunlight so that it may not smell bad.
- If you still notice that stains are present then repeat these processes or you can also try a carpet stain remover which claims that it can remove the stains successfully.
So, these are some of the methods to clean carpet stains. Just follow the stains to get rid of them. These methods are usually effective on all kinds of stains. So, try them on your own to see results or you can also go for carpet stain removers which claim that they can successfully remove all types of stains. And, if you have some good money to invest in your carpets, then, no doubt, the best option is a local carpet cleaner near me.